zondag 15 juni 2014

Norton P11 from 1967 ( parts basket case )

I have a dream......
I want to restore mine Norton P11 from 1967
I only got a not complete basket case with old rusty parts


What do I have:

frame with custom papers from usa
swinging arm
oil tank
battery case
footpegs front and back
gear box
engine with cilinder (barrel)
petrol tank
front hub
high pipes
rear brake and foot brake
and more but not really can use that

So if the engine and the gearbox is ok...I might start collecting the other parts
Just because this a very special Norton.

So you can say I'm looking for some things, mayby you got it?  ;-)

phot of the very special foot pegs
 
update 29-6-2014
 
here a picture of the high pipes
this week I also get te chrome silincers for the p11
 

 




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello Peter,
    I can give a Norton 1967 P11 spare parts list to you if you want,with all the origanal spare part numbers.

    Viele Grüsse
    Peter from Düsseldorf

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello Peter,
    how are you doing with you P11 ?

    Rockabill55@gmx.de

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen