zaterdag 15 oktober 2011


This is my first bike (30 years ago)
It is a Suzuki GT 750 from 1976
It had 3 cilinders and was a 2 stroke with  water cooling

Now this is a picture how it looks today.

I tell you the story about that picture and the bike.

A year ago, I found the registration number of the bike at my mums house
I checked the RDW registration and the bike was still on the road.
I put an advertise if somebody knew where my first bike was
The 'new' owner e mailed me, that he was the happy owner of the GT750
He also did send me this picture and I'm very proud of the looks.

Than somebody else phoned me as well and he is a well known person of mine
He said that he bought this bike 2 years after I sold it from a man in Eindhoven
Now that was the same man I sold the GT to.
He told me also it was his first motorcycle............
Than he told me, you know Remi too..
I said: Yes
He said: I sold the GT to him aswell

So my first bike was also the bike of 2 people(mayby more) I know but just found out 30 years later.

Anyway the owner also said:  You don't have to ask if I'm selling it......because I don't
He was very pleased with it . 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten