dinsdag 20 december 2011

I had choppers and Bobbers aswell

I know mine heart belong to "classic British" caferacers, but that doesn't mean I don't like other bikes
I had choppers and bobbers aswell
Mine first chopper I made with a friend of mine almost 30 years ago
 was a Honda cb750 from the early 70's
As you can see, it changed a lot.
It looks like a hardtail, but as you can see it had rear suspension
I had a lot of looks with the bike because you couldn't buy a chopper at that time
except a Harley Davidson
So when I advertised it to sell, it didn't take long
Sometimes I wished I never done that......
Another lovely chopper I had, was build with a Yamaha XS650 engine
Ofcourse this is a very lovely engine to build choppers caferacers bobbers dirt bikes etc
Look at the helmet I always used on the back of the Yamaha
A couple of months ago I saw the frame of the Yamaha for sale in Holland on a motorcycle site,
such as Ebay




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten